Frilly Tuesday.......


With ribbon and lace!


Another week has passed....welcome to Digi Choosday!  Don't forget to head on over to the challenge blog and grab your code for another Tuesday of fabulous discounts.

Wile you are there why don't you take a chance and enter our challenge, it is always Anything Goes.  This week my teamies and I have the challenge of using ribbon and lace.  I decided to use paper and embellies from the lush and lovely Lavender Tea collection.

 



In making my card I used papers and embellishments from the collection.  Added ribbon and lace from my stash.
Edged flowers with Silk Microfine Glitter Antique Silver.
Neenah vellum 
Sprig dies from Bird/birdcage
 
 


If you remember on Feb. 21st I ran a birthday giveaway.  I used the random.org number generator.  There were 11 comments and the winner is 


Congratulations 🎉 


Please email me at jayne2216@yahoo.com so I can get your address Kirsten!

 
GalFridayStamping
9 Comments

9 comments:

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.