Who is That Cutie in the Pumpkin Patch?


Back again my crafty friends with another make from Imagine That Digistamps!  It is my second month as GDT and I am loving these lovely images and the fabulous papers that are available.
For this weeks make I used the Scarecrow set that comes with a variety of colored and black/white images.  I decided to color one of the scarecrows and the pumpkin for todays card.


I also added some corn stalks to give it a more pumpkin patch feel.
Copics used.
pumpkin-E18, E15, E08, YR18, YR16, YR14, Y35
leaves-YG99, YG97, YG95
scarecrow-B18, B16, B14, E18, E15, E13, YR18, YR23
When deciding on what papers to use for the background I couldn't decide so I made up a patch work of color using the Fall Fun Designer paper pack.  Solid paper from SU.




Important Links

Challenges Entered




GalFridayStamping
7 Comments

7 comments:

  1. Goodness Jane, this is SO CUTE!! I love all the fussy cutting you must have done with all the pieces, and of course an easel card is one of my all-time faves :) LOVE IT! thanks so much xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx
    http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun card. I love it
    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring on this wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely the cutest pumpkin in the patch! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.