A Make It Crafty “Thank You”




Passionate Paper Creations is sponsoring Make It Crafty this week
and the DT has used either the Thank You or Hello image for their crafty makes this week...

We also joined in doing Dew Drops..

I have used the image 

and Colored it with Copics and added glitter to the letters before doing the dew drops.  I also found that they weren’t as easy as I thought they would be coloring them on a smaller image.....




Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back for my next crafty make...

Entered into


GalFridayStamping
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring Jane and I love the image.


    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bit of colouring. I love the glitter effect on the letters.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.